If you like NEXT-alpha performances then there are three ways to take advantage of this strategy:
Suitable for individuals that would like to implement the strategy themselves in their brokerage account.
The subscription includes:
The subscription comes with a price tag of $75 USD/month or $720/year.
Copy Trading is provided through a third party: Collective 2.
This is a modified version of NEXT-alpha. It invests only in the substrategy Long/Short volatility as well as it is more aggressive when it comes to investing in US T-Bills. More details can be found in here. The blue print of the strategy are described in this article.
On Collective 2 the strategy is known as Numericon Alpha; link here.
Trades and performances are reported in real time, the client has the intraday liquidity. There is no lock-up period.
The copytrading comes with a price tag of $75/month payed to Collective 2.
- Whether the SMA or subscription model is selected, the strategy can be accessed as a whole or any of its subparts.
- NEXT-alpha on Collective 2 (aka Numericon Alpha) is a modified version of NEXT-alpha; for more details please see here.
- Want to know more or subscribe? Contact us!
- Please review the Terms & Conditions of the service before subscribing; here
- All our clients will receive our monthly newsletter.